NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2008-07 > 1217482483

From: "Judith Foy" <>
Subject: [nz] Ruataniwha
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 17:34:43 +1200

To the List

Could someone tell me why a family would be living in Ruataniwha in 1866+? The marriage of Henry and Catherine took place in Napier in 1866. Two children born at Woodbine Cottage, Ruataniwha 1867 and 1869.
Family moved to Taradale before 1870 where they were orchardists. Henry SKELTON was in the 65th Regiment.
Judith

--
It has removed 6361 spam emails to date.