NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2009-02 > 1234074088

From: "Gail Riddell \(Te Kohanga\)" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] William Ward,Annie and Andrew came to New Zealand from County Tyrone 1911
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 19:23:28 +1300

On Findmypast, a 'William Ward' is listed as having embarked from Liverpool in 1910 for Montreal, Canada. I don't have a subscription so I cannot view the manifest of passengers, nor the name of the ship in which this particular 'William Ward' travelled to Canada. But I guess this does not help in your finding the ship on which he and his family travelled to NZ.
All the best.
Gail (Te Kohanga)

I just wondered where did you get your date of 1909 from as I just had a
look on the CCC cemeteries database and wondered if this would be your
couple and if so and the info is right then the immigration date would be
1910-12 depending on what time of year the ship left so perhaps you could
broaden your search a bit. Have you tried ancestors on Board? Also from what
I understand some Irish people left via English ports.

This thread: