NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2009-06 > 1245664893

From: "Eileen Smith" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] William Usher and Laura May WEBLEY of Christchurch
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 22:01:33 +1200

Hi there,

Do you know if William and Mary were married in a church?

If they married in Christchurch and had children here I might be able to
find them in the Church Card Index at the Christchurch Library.

Do you only have the year of death for William and Laura? If not on the
Cemetery database I wonder if they were cremated as this is separate from
the cemetery.

Can do some checking if you like and find out. If I am able to find date of
death then might be able to locate death notices in the newspaper for more
info.

Regards
Eileen

PS: I am not related to them in any way just helping out