Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2009-11 > 1258238937

From: "Graham & Leslea Linnett" <>
Subject: [nz] Criminal Records - non military
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 08:49:12 +1000

If a person has committed a crime and dead, can the children of that person
access records of crimes committed in the 1940's and 1950's.
I ask because whilst in prison, this person in 1946 agreed for his new born
son to be adopted as his wife had no money and had put the other children in
foster care. My parents were supporting her - she was living in our house
until his release.

Both the person and his wife are not dead.


This thread: