NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2010-04 > 1271242463

From: Graham Hoult <>
Subject: Re: [nz] WW2 personnel 7 Nov 1944
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 23:54:23 +1300

On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 Garry F Bell <> wrote to the NZ list

>Subject: Re: [nz] WW2 personnel 7 Nov 1944
>
>Am looking for anyone who may be researching RICKERBY of the
>Christchurch area. - particularly interested in the late 19th Century.
>
>Thanks
>Garry

Hi Garry

I am not sure how your subject line relates to the RICKERBY family :-(

I am related to RICKERBY in Canterbury in the same way as Helen
Parente ie through the marriage of my great grandmother's sister
Charlotte DOWNEY to Robert RICKERBY in 1892. They had three daughters.

I think there will be lots of references to the RICKERBY family on
the Parish Register index cards at the Christchurch library.

Where are you? And which RICKERBY are you interested in?

Have you seen the references to RICKERBY on Papers Past? And on the
dia historical BDM website?

Hope this helps
Graham Hoult, Kirwee, Canterbury

This thread: