NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2010-05 > 1274734523

From: "Penne" <>
Subject: [nz] Early Settlers to the South
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 08:55:23 +1200

Biographical Sketches OF THE COLONISTS OF THE FIRST DECADE,
Otago Witness , Issue 2298, 17 March 1898, Page 27

I came across this paper while browsing, and as it has so many names (none of mine unfortunately) I thought it could be of interest for those with very early settlers in the South. It may have been on the list previously, if so I apologise.

http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/cgi-bin/paperspast?a=d&d=OW18980317.2.207&e=-------10--1----0-all

This paper is in two sections with the first going to page 54, then starting again at page 3. Following their names there is an illustration of each ? not checked.

penne

This thread: