NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2010-11 > 1289077241

From: "Allan Steel" <>
Subject: [nz] Kowhai Intermediate School - Auckland
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 10:00:42 +1300

Hi folks,

Looking for any list member who might have attended the above school 1930's - 1960's.

I am seeking information and if possible photos regarding an ex teacher Miss Lillian Applegarth, who taught cooking at the school in the above period.

She never married and died in Auckland, in 1987, aged 82.

She was the only daughter of George Applegarth and Anne Beaton and is part of the Calder family who I am currently writing a book about.

Desperate for photos and info about Lillian as no other family members can help.

Thank you,

Regards

Allan

sunny as always Waikouaiti.