Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-01 > 1296356009

From: Dorothy Gaunt <>
Subject: Re: [nz] DOWNING
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 15:53:29 +1300

Hello David
I have information about the family of Bryce Barker and Lucy Downing. They
lived in Whiteman's Valley, Upper Hutt. Bryce was my half gt uncle. Let me
know if you would like more!

Hi List
Looking for anyone connected to a Downing family lived in the Upper
Hutt area :-
Father: John Downing
Mother: Louisa Friend
They came to Hawkes Bay NZ, on the Hudson in 1875 record states from
Cornwall and shows John as a farm labourer

Children b. NZ
1. Downing, Reginald John b. 1879
2. Downing, Gilbert Edward b. 1881
3. Downing, Mabel Louise b. 1883
4. Downing, Lucy b. 1885
5. Downing, Charity b. 1887
6. Downing, Godfrey b. 1889
7. Downing, Clarence b. 1891

Possible m.
Downing, Reginald John Year 1908 Folio 5191 Surname JENSEN
Given Names Elsie Alice Sex F Spouse DOWNING ..............
Downing, Gilbert Edward m. 1923 ENGSTRON Linnea Ellen Louise and divorced
and re m. 1933 COLE Daisy Victoria also known as RENSHAW Daisy Victoria
Downing, Mabel Louise m.Year 1899 Folio 1958 Surname WHITEMAN
Given NamesJohn Moreshead Sex M Spouse DOWNING
Downing, Lucy Year 1904 Folio 0767 Surname BARKER Given Names
Bryce Alexander Sex M SpouseDOWNING OR -

Regards. David.

The List Guidelines

with the word 'unsubscribe' without the