NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-06 > 1308814837

From: Wendy Howard <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Responding to requests for help
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 19:40:37 +1200

Welcome to the real world, Nyle. What you've described happens to me
all the time, even with the signature I use, which has evolved over time.

Many people pay little attention to where their emails are going when
they respond to a mailing list post, to see that it's going where they
intended it to go.

I even get people writing to me years later, about posts they've found
in the archives where I was responding to someone else's request for
help as if the people mentioned were my family. <sigh>

Kind Regards,
Wendy Howard

*** Please reply to the list ***
--