NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-07 > 1309727808

From: Michael Wells <>
Subject: Re: [nz] LAWRENCE
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 09:16:48 +1200 (NZST)

Thanks Wendy

Nothing in any of those sites so I think I can assume they didn't come to NZ
Mike

Hi Mike,

> In 1862 Reuben Perry LAWRENCE married Mary Ann CHATTERLEY in Snitterfield, Warwicks.  Later that year they "sold" a property in Snitterfield and "disappeared"!!  They do not appear on any UK census after that date. Did they come to NZ?

Try searching for your names at these sites...

BDM Online - Historical Records
(https://www.bdmhistoricalrecords.dia.govt.nz/Home/)
Archway (http://archway.archives.govt.nz/), the online index for
Archives New Zealand (http://www.archives.govt.nz/)
PapersPast (http://paperspast.natlib.govt.nz/)

If you do, then come back and tell us what you've found so we can help
you take the next step.  Especially if you find them in the indexes at
BDM - there are things you need to know before you place an order there,
but I won't clutter this message unnecessarily.

This thread: