NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-07 > 1309737393

From: "John Wilson" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Scholfield records
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 11:56:33 +1200

Hi Margaret and All:

The Scholefield papers (photocopies of the papers and index cards) are held
in the Wellington Public Library. Other items on the Early Wellington
Settlers CD eg Wellington Hospital and Wellington Centennial 1940 are held
as indicated on the help files accessed from below the search results. But
the only William Henry/H Brown is in the Boulton Street Cemetery records,
although there are quite a few William Browns listed in the Scholefield
papers. There is an Eliza Brown in the Scholefield papers (ie the Wellington
Pioneer Roll) prepared by Dr Scholefield in 1939-40. PS: there was an
Auckland Pioneer Roll prepared at the same time, and published as a book.

Yours, John Wilson

> Hi
> I found information on the Wellington Early Settlers CD re Brown family
> and the reference for the information was the Scholfield records.
>
> Where are these held and can they be easily accessed?
>
> Thanks
> Margaret

This thread: