NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-07 > 1309746475

From: "Penne" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] LAWRENCE
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 14:27:55 +1200

Michael, a Google result, which may be your man.

http://capecodhistory.us/Deyo/Bourne.htm

and in 1888 sold to the present merchant, A. P. Davis, who erected a fine
new store in 1889. Another little store has been kept here for the past five
years by Reuben P. Lawrence. The oyster and fishing business is here, as
elsewhere along the bay, a profitable industry, engaging many persons, the
most prominent of whom we mention elsewhere.
cheers penne