NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-07 > 1309838164

From: Adele Pentony-Graham <>
Subject: [nz] NATION
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 15:56:04 +1200

I have met today, a descendant of the Nation family who started up
newspapers etc in Greytown, if anyone would like to be put in touch,
please make contact off site, thank you.. She was in Carterton with
her husband, who was researching his side of the family, and she just
happened to mention Nation.. I said know of one family member for you
then... the other family, is James Burton Penny of Grassmere.
Clareville and other historic areas around the area, what an
interesting family this one is, I have met others over the years, and
did put this family in touch with them also...

--
Adele Pentony-Graham
Carterton Cemetery Clareville Researcher

This thread: