NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-07 > 1310016323

From: Murray Lynn <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Whakapapa Club
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 17:25:23 +1200

Hi Jess
Yes I found that too, but the email address bounces (I tried several
variants as it is padded with spaces) and there are no other contact
details on the site for the website owners that I can find.

Kind Regards

Murray
Mapua
New Zealand

Visit us at KiwiCelts.com <http://kiwicelts.com>; for ...

* The only comprehensive list and map of New Zealand Cemeteries
<http://nzcemetery.kiwicelts.com/>;
(now including many CWGC cemeteries around the world with NZ service
burials)
* Interactive Administrative District map of Ireland
<http://ireland.kiwicelts.com/irishMap/ireMap.html>;
* Our Family History <http://family.kiwicelts.com>;