NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-07 > 1310278612

From: Shona Young <>
Subject: Re: [nz] nz probate records on LDS
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 16:16:52 +1000

Hi Don,

https://www.familysearch.org/ is the link...scroll down the page...see
"Browse by Location" click on "Australia and New Zealand". Then you will see
the various collections FamilySearch has for this region...including the New
Zealand Probates.

As I haven't got ancestors in either Malborough or Nelson, I didn't look
further than the first two pages. From what I can see you can only browse.
Someone else may know how to do a search on these two collections.

Cheers,
Shona