NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-07 > 1310280391

From: Lenore Frost <>
Subject: [nz] George Griffith's NZ Goldrush Adventure
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 16:46:31 +1000

Hello folks,

I have decided to explore my ancestor George's Griffith's period in New Zealand following the goldrush.

A small number of photos in a family album have stimulated my interest to try and find out more about them.
Most of them are portraits, but one is a very early picture of Greymouth. You can see the photo here:
http://goldrushadventure.blogspot.com/

As time goes on I will put up more information and more photos relating to George's visit to NZ. I hope you will have a look and join in the Adventure!

Best wishes,

Lenore

The Empire Called and I Answered - WW1 Volunteers of Essendon and Flemington
http://empirecall.pbworks.com/ The wiki database http://empirecall.blogspot.com/ The blog

This thread: