NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-07 > 1310595418

From: "ListMail" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] NEW-ZEALAND Digest, Vol 6, Issue 159
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 10:16:58 +1200

Knowing what she died of may answer your question. Do you have the death
certificate and how old was she?

If the information is from the death certificate there is a chance of an
error. Is the death certificate a transcription or a photo copy from the
register?

Checking both the actual death register covering Stratford, and the cemetery
burial record, would seem vital.

It is certainly uncommon for a death and burial to be on the same day.

Keith Wellington