NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-07 > 1310618791

From: "Jennifer Crockett" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Mary Ann ( Mollie) ROGERS for Angie
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 14:46:31 +1000

I disagree that she couldn't have been buried on the same day as her death.
I have some instances of this in Australia. Burying someone wasn't as
complicated then as it is now.
There is a Mary Rogers death on the DIA website on 19 May 1928.
1928/1500RogersMary27Y
19/5/1928

I really don't think there is any mystery to solve.

Regards,

Jennifer
http://colston-wenck.com