NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-07 > 1310625840

From: Julie Skellern <>
Subject: Re: [nz] NEW-ZEALAND Digest, Vol 6, Issue 160
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 18:44:00 +1200

I don't find it unusual at all. Perhaps she was Jewish! Or had a
contagious disease. Likely they knew she was dying and simply made
appropriate arrangements, perhaps any family that were with her at the
end, wanted to return "home" asap.

There's also the liklihood of misinformation in whatever source you've
found this.

Jools