NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-07 > 1310811023

From: Paul Darrall <>
Subject: [nz] BLUNT pre 1887
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 22:10:23 +1200

I am trying to ascertain when, and on which vessel, my maternal
great-grandfather William John BLUNT arrived in New Zealand (probably
Christchurch) pre 1887. He married an Elizabeth ROUD in the 15th December of
that year at the age of 29/30 in Philipstown which was/is a suburb of
Christchurch.

IN 1889 Elizabeth gave borth to a son, my grandfather (also William John
BLUNT) in Kaikoura.

I would also be interested in the arrival of Elizabeth ROUD prior to 1887.

Does any lister have these two names in their ancestry.

Regards
Paul in Hamilton

This thread: