NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-07 > 1311472221

From: Joanna Broad <>
Subject: [nz] NZ Census'
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 18:50:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kenneth

You've had quite a few suggestions already. But here is another...

I suggest you go to the Wellington City Council website,
   http://www.wellington.govt.nz/services/cemeteries/search/search.php
and search their cemetery records.

One Kathleen that comes up died in 2006 aged 90, buried at Makara with her husband John, & there is a pic of the headstone. If by chance that is 'your' Kathleen, I have information about that TAYLOR family. But it's probably not as she was not widowed until later.

If not, perhaps you will recognise one of the other Kathleen Taylors, & she if she was buried with her husband, you can see that from her headstone...?

Cheers,
jo