NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-07 > 1311472426

From: Bryan Kerr <>
Subject: [nz] Sidney (Sydney) Percy Roberts
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 13:53:46 +1200

Hi List
I am trying to locate the birth details of my father in law, Sidney or Sydney Percy Roberts possibly born in Warrnambool Victoria Australia. He varied his DOB between 28 June 1887 and 1894 to suit his purpose at the time. My observations would lean me towards 1887. He arrived in NZ with brother Harry possibly 1914. His live in NZ is reasonably well documented having served in the NZ Army in both world wars. His father Harry was living in Claremont WA in August 1915. Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction?

Regards
Bryan

This thread: