NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-07 > 1311475138

From: Wendy Howard <>
Subject: Re: [nz] Sidney (Sydney) Percy Roberts
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 14:38:58 +1200

Hi Bryan,

> I am trying to locate the birth details of my father in law, Sidney or Sydney Percy Roberts possibly born in Warrnambool Victoria Australia. He varied his DOB between 28 June 1887 and 1894 to suit his purpose at the time.

All readers please note - I have no connection to this person.

Australian vital events are registered by state, so you won't find one
convenient resource for the entire country like our BDM Online -
Historical Records (https://www.bdmhistoricalrecords.dia.govt.nz/Home/).

For Victorian events, go to
https://online.justice.vic.gov.au/bdm/index-search?action=getHistIdxSearchCriteria

I suggest you ask your questions about Australian events in a forum
where your questions are on-topic, ie a forum for Australia, or Victoria
in particular. See http://lists.rootsweb.ancestry.com/ or
http://boards.ancestry.com/ for suitable lists or boards. These are all
free to use.

Hope this helps. :-)