NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-07 > 1312022338

From: "The Bright Ones" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] MYSTERY LOCKET - MJ 1905
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 22:38:58 +1200

Jan

With reference to the NZ BDM site, searching births for a "Noel Jamieson"
with a birth date of the 25 Dec 1905 has listed one "Samuel Thomas Noel
JAMIESON". Parents listed are May and William Graham JAMIESON.

A "Samuel Noel JAMIESON" is listed in the Deaths for the date of the 18 Jan
1906, aged 24 days.

Looks like a sad story here.

Regards
John Bright