NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-07 > 1312051729

From: "Peter Dillon" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] MYSTERY LOCKET - MJ 1905
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 06:48:49 +1200

next to these people

Addington Cemetery

Plot 1603B
----------------

William Graham JAMIESON plot 1603B died 1936 age 75
http://librarydata.christchurch.org.nz/Cemeteries/interment.asp?id=47275

Plot 1603
--------------

Jeannie Hay JAMIESON died 1887 age 24
http://librarydata.christchurch.org.nz/Cemeteries/interment.asp?id=84294

Samuel JAMIESON died 1892 age 79
http://librarydata.christchurch.org.nz/Cemeteries/interment.asp?id=85863

Unknown JAMIESON died 1899 age 76
Comments section gives christian name as Maria.
http://librarydata.christchurch.org.nz/Cemeteries/interment.asp?id=87118

Plot 1603A

James died 1927 age 75
http://librarydata.christchurch.org.nz/Cemeteries/interment.asp?id=47224