NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-08 > 1314224618

Subject: [nz] Family trees online
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 08:23:38 +1000

Hi all.

Some years ago I found Ancestry had published my family tree online without my permission or consent. I guess they may have copied it from when I set it to the Mormans some 15 years or so ago. Apart from that, it is inaccurate as I have subsequently found a major error which has since been rectified.
I am still however getting messages from people who are still following the old version and are convinced that I am related to them.
Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Wayne

This thread: