NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-11 > 1321141513

From: Judith Harper <>
Subject: [nz] Old newspaper supplements available - any takers?
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 12:45:13 +1300

Am sorting out (and throwing out! gasp, gasp!) various newspapers and
supplements I've saved over many years. It suddenly occurred to me that
some of the supplementsmight be interest to some listers -

100 Years of News, 1863 - 1963 The New Zealand Herald The cover of
this has come off but its all there (and with that is

the photo supplement from the following week's 'Weekly News'

The Earthquake in Picture and Story - the story of the
Inangahua earthquake in May 1969, Published by the Nelson

Evening Mail May 29 1968

Wahine - Record of a Disaster - published by the Dominion
just after the event in April 1968

No charge of course - if you want any of them just let me know.

--
Judith Harper
Nelson, NZ

This thread: