NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-11 > 1321241316

From: Murray Lynn <>
Subject: [nz] Cemetery database update
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 16:28:36 +1300

Thanks to a number of people over the last month, I've added about 170
photos of the following cemeteries and churches (which include some new
sites), bringing the total number of photos (including many site plans)
to well over 1000.

New photos for:
Brackenfield / Brackenbridge, Canterbury
Buffalo, Coromandel
Christ Church, Coromandel
Lyttelton
Lyttelton Anglican
Nukuhau, Taupo
Old Military & Early Settlers, Taupo
Oruanui, Taupo
Pangatotara, Motueka
Puketerata, Taupo
Rawene, Northland
Redhill, Northland
St James Cemetery, Nukuhau, Taupo
St James Church, Nukuhau, Taupo
St Patricks Church, Nukuhau, Taupo
Taupo
Waipahihi Urupa, Taupo
Waitahanui, Taupo
Waiwharangi, Taupo

New cemeteries:
Batley, Northland (location corrected)
Kakaraea, Northland
St James Cemetery, Nukuhau, Taupo

New churches:
St James Church, Nukuhau, Taupo
Norwegian Methodist, Mauriceville
Our Lady of Lourdes, Capleston (near Reefton for those - including me -
who don't know)
Christ Church, Coromandel

I've got a bit behind my correspondence recently and so please let me
know if I've overlooked anything that you have sent me.

--

Kind Regards

Murray
Mapua
New Zealand

Visit us at KiwiCelts.com <http://kiwicelts.com>; for ...

* The only comprehensive list and map of New Zealand Cemeteries
<http://nzcemetery.kiwicelts.com/>;
(now including many CWGC cemeteries around the world with NZ service
burials)
* Interactive Administrative District map of Ireland
<http://ireland.kiwicelts.com/irishMap/ireMap.html>;
* Our Family History <http://family.kiwicelts.com>;

This thread: