NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-11 > 1321244577

From: "Lyn Whelan" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] RNZAF in Canada
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:22:57 +1300

There is a book due out this month about RNZAF pilots who trained in Canada
It has been a big project carried out by Ivan Lindsay and his wife
My father in law was these pilots so we are eagerly awaiting our pre-paid
copy!
I can't for the life of me remember the title, yet can see the cover in my
mind
If I can think of it I will post the name for the benefit of all

Lyn