NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-11 > 1321258532

From: Adele Pentony-Graham <>
Subject: [nz] RNZAF
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 21:15:32 +1300

Quite a few enquiries about RNZAF men who trained in Canada, as I have
said before, there is a book due out last time I heard it was at the
Printers... its been researched by a couple up near Tauranga, I have
ordered a copy which will be given to Carterton one day, as all my
research books... The couple said, they will let me know as soon as
they have a date for the launch... cant wait to read it, as this
couple have helped me a terrific lot over the years on RNZAF who
trained in Canada.

--
Adele Pentony-Graham
Carterton Cemetery Clareville Researcher

Featherston. WW1. Cemetery.

This thread: