NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-11 > 1322430161

From: "Paddy" <>
Subject: Re: [nz] using Family tree maker 20011
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 08:42:41 +1100

Hi Kay
I am afraid that I updated my family tree maker and didn't like it at all.
I eventually transferred the trees I do to Legacy and Roots Magic. Much
easier and straight forward. I am an ancient and don't really wish to waste
time re learning a program when there are easier and just as good programs
around. Just my opinion, others get to swear by the updated program, me? I
just swear.
Paddy
Sydney