NEW-ZEALAND-L Archives

Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2011-12 > 1325385381

From: Louise Gibson <>
Subject: Re: [nz] An Ancestry Resource
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 13:36:21 +1100

Alex

In the section: "Additional State and County Resources"you have two entries for
Connecticut, and the states are not arranged alphabetically (one of the CT entries is
last). I note that none of the entries on the homepage are in any way alphabetical, which
makes it very much harder to remember where you went and how you got there.

Louise Gibson
Burnie
Tasmania in OZ

On 1/01/2012 1:00 PM, wrote:
> Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 17:39:14 -0800
> From: Alex Kom<>
> Subject: [nz] An Ancestry Resource
>
> I would like to share with you a project that we have been working on for
> some time now. It is an Ancestry Research website. It not only contains
> links to Free Ancestry Resources, but tips and techniques on how to use
> them and on the most efficient ways to use Google for searching. This site
> is updated daily, so if you have recommendations on how we might improve
> it, please contact me directly. We hope that this website will become your
> single bookmark to all of the most useful free ancestry resources
> available. Also feel free to forward this email or link this website to
> any website you administer.
>

> Free Ancestry 4U<http://sites.google.com/site/freeancestry4u>;
>

> Thank you,
>
> Alex Kom