Archiver > NEW-ZEALAND > 2013-02 > 1361690501

From: "Chris Dunn" <>
Subject: [nz] Thanks for help with the Fitzgeralds of Timaru
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 17:21:41 +1000

Thanks very much Maree, Olwyn, Margaret and Paul for all your help with my
research into the Fitzgerald's of Timaru. I have plenty to work on now!

Paul gave me this information which I think will be very informative. I have
ordered a copy of the book. He wrote:

There was a book published in 1998 called "The Fitzgeralds of Arowhenua"
100 pages written by Patrick & Paul Scott.

Patrick Scott's phone no. 03-688-4015

His address is P.F. Scott 4 Grange Close, Marchweil, Timaru, New Zealand.

I don't think Patrick will mind my further advertising his book if other
people want to order.

Thanks again for your kind assistance.

Annabel & Chris Dunn

This thread: