NF-TRINITYBAY-L Archives

Archiver > NF-TRINITYBAY > 2004-03 > 1079743141

From: "Morley Goodyear" <>
Subject: [TRINITYBAY] Re: [NFLD-LAB] William James Stone
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 21:09:02 -0330

Hi: This is what I have:
Mary Ann Stone, b. 23 May 1871, White Rock, Smith Sound, Trinity Bay, died
08 March 1942, Trinity, Trinity Bay; married 1897 to Benjamin " Ben "
Pittman,
he was b. 09 Oct 1872 Burnt Brook (Brickyard), Smith Sound, Trinity Bay,
bapt 06 Nov 1872 by Rev. William Swann, Methodist Church Minister, died
1920. Children:
Charlotte Ellen , b. 1897
Abel, b. 1899
Malcolm, b. 02 July 1902
Merida, b. 17 Sept 1904
Edith, b. 16 July 1906
Joseph Madison, b. 26 Nov 1910
John "Jack" , b. 1914.
Mary Ann Stone was daughter of Robert Stone & Mary Ann Reid.
Robert Stone was son of Ambrose Stone & Jane Frampton
Ambrose Stone was son of Henry Stone & Mary Hogarth. ( Right back to my
relatives).
Hope it helps. Any more , just let me know.
Morley Goodyear.