Archiver > NF-TRINITYBAY > 2009-08 > 1249512069

From: ,
Subject: Re: [NF-TRINITYBAY] Old Perlican Families: Cramm, March, Burt,Bickett
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 22:41:09 -0000

Author: cooperhcc
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Hi Beth,
My Great Grandfather Samuel Cooper came from the Old Perlican area and was married to Martha Cramm they had 5 boys and 2 girls,I have a tree on under cooper.
My mothers grandfather John M March came from Old Perlican also.
It seems both families moved around the same time frame.

Calvin Cooper
Labrador City NL

Important Note: