NF-TRINITYBAY-L Archives

Archiver > NF-TRINITYBAY > 2009-08 > 1250329159

From: ,
Subject: Re: [NF-TRINITYBAY] Adey Hants Harbour
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 09:39:19 -0000

Author: sheilajh2
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.canada.newfoundland.trinitybay/1204.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thank you for the info. I am not sure how you are connected to the adey's i am related through Isaac Adey. The oral histor in Adeytown was that three Adey brothers Edward who according to censes was born about 1840 and Henry and Isaac.
YOu start your history with Isaac and Elizabeth. I have acopy of an email that indicates that Isaacs adey (1795) parents were John adey who married Martha ?. I hope that this may help you

Important Note: