NFLD-LAB-L Archives

Archiver > NFLD-LAB > 2000-03 > 0952290283

From: "Charlie Armstrong" <>
Subject: Re: [NFLD-LAB] BRAGG
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 16:04:43 -0500

Hi Shelia,
Sorry my youngest BRAGG was b. 1879 Quidi Vidi, NF d. 1923 in NF m. in the
Anglican Church in St John's to William Patrick SQUIRES B. 18 Mar 1878
Quidi Vidi d. 2 Jan 1907 in a train accident in Terra Nova, Nf buried Mt
Carmel Cemetery, St John's.
She was the daughter of Mahala WALDEN and Stephen BRAGG. So I guess we can't
help one another very much.
Thanks
Charlie from Paducah, Kentucky known as "QUILT CITY, U.S.A."