NFLD-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NFLD-ROOTS > 1999-04 > 0923788476

From: Keith Hillier <>
Subject: [Fwd: [NFLD-LAB-L] Kerleys Harbour, White Point and Georges Cove]
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 21:24:36 -0230

--------------70A804F4F196B5FC6F4E1722

To: Barbara Mcgrath, Everett Dalton and all

Barbara had seen my reply to Everett Dalton on the subject KERLEYS
HARBOUR, etc. but had already deleted his address.
Unfortunately, I too had already deleted Everett's address.
(too quick on the delete key.
ha ha )

So in view of Barbara's obviously considerable effort to help a
fellow researcher I figured it best to post the message to the
lists. Hope you get this Everett.

Great post Barbara.

Regards,
Keith