NFLD-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NFLD-ROOTS > 2002-05 > 1022377554

Subject: [NF-ROOTS] Miscell Bransfield connections: McCarthy, Kennedy, Power, George, Walsh
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 21:45:54 EDT

Hi all, Just tidbits of connections to my Bransfields

04 Dec 1807 John of Richard Bransfield and Mary George baptised. Sponsors
Matthew FLEMMING and Eleanor McCARTHY

06 Sept 1812 Alicia of Richard Bransfield and Mary George was Baptised.
Sponsors were Thomas WALSH and Alicia BARRY

DAVIS Richard Clowns Cove BRANSFIELD Mary Crockers Cove 1844 May 8

This Marriage took place at Carbonear Methodist

Harbour Grace - Roman Catholic Marriage Records 1806-1845
Oct 16, 1817 Jn(o) BRANSFIELD m. Grace ROSE Jn(o) MURPHY and Mary SIMS

Roman Catholic Baptisms: 1806-1832 (Excerpts

Feb 7, 1825 John to William KENNEDY and Elinor KENNEDY
John BRANSFIELD & Elisa BRANSFIELD

Dec 20, 1829 Thomas to Edward KENNEDY & Anne GLASBY
John RYAN & Julia BRANSFIELD
Mar 13, 1831 Frances to Terence KENNEDY & Jane KENNEDY
James stapleton & Anne BRANSFIELD
Aug 7, 1831 Joanna to WilliamGLASBY & Mary KING
Lawrence EVOY Julia BRANSFIELD
Aug 21, 1831 James to William BUTT & Mary KENNEDY
Thomas POWER & Mary BRANSFIELD

Thanks to a kind person who found the above info for me...I am reposting to
the list in case it helps anyone else.

Christine

This thread: