NFLD-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NFLD-ROOTS > 2004-01 > 1073588485

From: (by way of Sue O'Neill <>)
Subject: [NF-ROOTS] Re: The book The Settling of Spaniard's Bay, by Eric Gosse
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 14:01:25 -0500

Classification: Query

REPLIES? Click on link below
Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/ROC.2ACI/236.1.4

Message Board Post:

Dear Wayne, thank you for your reply to my query. I am having trouble
answering this web site so I am not sure if you received my replay a few
days ago. It does not look like it so I am doing it again. Anyway, I did
get a copy of the Settling of Spaniards Bay by Eric Gosse and it is very
thrilling to read. I would like any information you have about the
Gosses. I am interested in getting a genealogy chart, and any more stories
about them. I see you lived across the road from Eric Gosse. I believe we a
re related through Robert Gosse. My husbands ancestors were related
through Richard 1677, William 1725, Robert 1766, Isreal 1802, Josiah 1840,
Cyril 1864, all Gosse. The last one is my husbands grandfather. Any
further help regarding genealogy charts or stories would help. Thanking
you kindly Anne

This thread: