NFLD-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NFLD-ROOTS > 2006-09 > 1157506946

From: "Peggy Gale Bennett" <>
Subject: [NL-Roots] Bay St.George Genealogical Society
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 01:42:26 +0000

Hi List Members,

I am manager of The Bay St.George Genealogical Society website. You can
find us at http://groups.msn.com/BSGGSSville

We have two websites,the other one is hosted by Michele Doucette &
the link is on the main page of the site above.

If you would like to join please fill out the application on our site
& send it with $5.00 (our yearly fee) to the address on the application. I
cannot accept members to the site unless they go through this procedure
first.
U.S. residents contact me first at for instructions
on how to pay your fee.

Anyone can visit the site, post a query,etc. but you won't be able to
get into our Documents section where our church records,files,etc. are
unless you
join.

Hope to see you in there soon.

Peggy
Researching:Gale,Hall,Chiasson,Dillon,Lafitte,
McNeil,Pike,Lee,Royer,Bourgeois,Benoit,Gaudet,
Gallant,LeBlanc,Madore,Rideout,Foote,Adams,
Wilcox,Zwicker.
Peg's Family Tree
http://www.angelfire.com/ab8/peggygalebennett/index.html
Bay St.George Genealogical Society