NHHILLSB-L Archives

Archiver > NHHILLSB > 2004-09 > 1094991170

From: "Jo Kilbourn" <>
Subject: Re: [NHHILLSB] Phineas Campbell, 1793, Bedford, NH
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 08:12:50 -0400

Bedford History (1737 - 1971) has lots of Campbells mentioned but no Phineas
and no James.

The Merrimack History has the following:

James, m. June 13, 1786, Elizabeth Burns, Dau of John and Anna of Bedford,
NH: b. Feb 19, 1759: children:

Then it lists all the children. If you want the children let me know.

Jo Kilbourn
Psalm 112:1-2
RAOGK, Harford County, MD, USA

Researching:
Herrick (MA, OH), Hoeltge (Germany, KY), Hutchinson (OH), Jackson (PA, OH),
Kilbourn (CT, NY, PA), Schulze (Germany, KY)
Abrams (Prussia, ME), Herbert (Germany, PA), Kolb (Germany, PA), Oberg
(Sweden, MA), Shalit (Russia, ME, MA)