NHROCKIN-L Archives

Archiver > NHROCKIN > 2011-01 > 1294666981

From: ,
Subject: Re: [NHROCKIN] Charles Augustus Hill
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:43:01 -0000

Author: janice_decker
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.newhampshire.counties.rockingham/1541.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am looking for birth and death dates for George Newcomb,and whom Peggy married. Thank you so much for Peggy's birthdate. I would love information on yourself and your parents, as I do not know whom your mother married or her children. You can contact me direct at
for personal information.

Important Note: