NHROCKIN-L Archives

Archiver > NHROCKIN > 2011-01 > 1294790978

From: "R. Marston" <>
Subject: Re: [NHROCKIN] My New Hampshire "Wall" [Charlotte DALTON]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 16:09:38 -0800 (PST)

I received an email from Bill Tescheck of Hampton's Lane Memorial Library
Memorial which pointed out that the Elizabeth DALTON I wondered about is
reported to have married a John BARTLETT after she and her parents and siblings
had removed to Deerfield, NH. This report is found at p. 330 #8 of Parsons'
"History of Rye, N.H., 1623-1903". So, if you were inclined to try to help me,
you can scratch off her name change possibility as very improbable.

Dick Marston
Simi Valley, CA

Marstons of North
America:http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=marston_manor