NIR-ANTRIM-L Archives

Archiver > NIR-ANTRIM > 2011-06 > 1309039360

From: "Lyn" <>
Subject: Re: [NIR-ANTRIM] CK Macaulay aka Cyril Kennedy Macaulay
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 08:02:40 +1000

Hi again Brigid,

I see from the archives I have already sent you down this path in September
last year when you were looking for marriage and death records.. Did that
lead anywhere? Perhaps you could tell us a bit more about what you already
know or have checked and we might be able to make suggestions. Have you
asked any other relatives that you know - perhaps your cousins know
something?

Regards

Lyn
In Oz.