NIR-ARMAGH-L Archives

Archiver > NIR-ARMAGH > 2001-01 > 0979179345

Subject: [ARMAGH~] Newtown Hamilton
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 21:15:45 EST

My grandfather Hunter's brother was christened in Newtown Hamilton at the
Second Presbyterian Church. John Hunter, s/o John and Margaret Murry Hunter
was christened on July 24,1861. My grandfather James, younger than John has
no record in that church. The book of marriages could not be found. The
Hunter boys came to Canada and spent a small amount of time with their Murry
relatives there. They then left and went to the U.S. Places mentioned in
Ireland include Bessbrook.
They had two sisters who went to England, Essie and Sue.

Happy to share information.

Mildred Hunter Starr

This thread: