NIR-ARMAGH-L Archives

Archiver > NIR-ARMAGH > 2002-03 > 1015460615

From: Alison Causton <>
Subject: [ARMAGH] NEWS: CAROTHERS, ROBINSON, CUMMING - Blackwatertown - Recovery - Dec 1844
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 19:23:35 -0500

- The following general-interest news article has been transcribed from
The Armagh Guardian (31 December 1844; microform), by permission of The
British Library.
- This reprint is intended SOLELY for the non-commercial use of family
historians, with the sincere hope that a Lister may find the content useful.
- Please refer any questions arising from this article to the general readership
of the NIR-ARMAGH mailing list.
- I am not descended from the person(s) mentioned herein.

=====
Mr. CAROTHERS, of Blackwatertown, whose accident we
lately announced, is, we are happy to learn, in a fair way of
recovery, under the treatment of Drs. ROBINSON and CUMMING.
=====

This thread: