NIR-ARMAGH-L Archives

Archiver > NIR-ARMAGH > 2002-03 > 1015980340

From: Alison Causton <>
Subject: [ARMAGH] CROTHERS - Recovering - Dr CLARKE - January 1845
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:45:40 -0500

- The following article has been transcribed from The Armagh Guardian
(7 January 1845; microform), by permission of The British Library.
- This reprint is intended SOLELY for the non-commercial use of family
historians, with the sincere hope that a Lister may find the content useful.
- Please refer any questions arising from this article to the general readership
of the NIR-ARMAGH mailing list.
- I am not descended from the person(s) mentioned herein.

=====
We are happy to state that Mr. Crothers is steadily recovering
under the care of Dr. Clarke.
=====

This thread: