NIR-ARMAGH-L Archives

Archiver > NIR-ARMAGH > 2002-03 > 1015980480

From: Alison Causton <>
Subject: [ARMAGH] NEWS: BOYLE - Fined - Armagh city - January 1845
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:48:00 -0500

- The following article has been transcribed from The Armagh Guardian
(7 January 1845; microform), by permission of The British Library.
- This reprint is intended SOLELY for the non-commercial use of family
historians, with the sincere hope that a Lister may find the content useful.
- Please refer any questions arising from this article to the general readership
of the NIR-ARMAGH mailing list.
- I am not descended from the person(s) mentioned herein.

=====
At our Petty Sessions on Thursday last a person named
Boyle was fined 10s., or a fortnight's imprisonment, for being
one of the party who made an attack on the Primitive Methodists
on Christmas morning. We hope an effectual check may
be given to the offenders, that such a wanton attack will not
be attempted in the future. We understand the person who
summoned Boyle was not a member of the Methodist Society.
=====

This thread: