NIR-ARMAGH-L Archives

Archiver > NIR-ARMAGH > 2002-05 > 1020425201

From: Alison Causton <>
Subject: [ARMAGH] Armagh Guardian: Death - Thomas M'CREISH - Feb 1845
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 07:26:41 -0400

Armagh Guardian: Death - Thomas M'CREISH - Feb 1845
=====
The following article was transcribed from The Armagh Guardian (25
Feb 1845; microfilm), by permission of The British Library.

=====
Subscriptions in the amount of £16 have been paid into the
Provincial Bank, in this city, for the widow and children of
THOMAS M'CREISH, whose melancholy death took place when
striving to rescue a perishing fellow-creature, which was
reported in this paper at the time it occurred. We are proud of
this philanthropic movement on the part of our fellow-citizens,
and hope it may not rest here.
=====

This reprint is intended SOLELY for the non-commercial use of family
historians, with the sincere hope that a Lister may find the content
useful. I am not descended from the person(s) mentioned herein.
**Please refer any questions arising from this article to the general
readership of the NIR-ARMAGH mailing list.**

This thread: